Pave the Way is Riverside Community Church’s plan to renovate and revitalize our campus. Our church is strategically located in the heart of the Fox Valley, on top of a hill on busy Randall Road.
The story of how we decided to locate here and how we acquired our campus is one of faith, God’s provision, hard work and sacrifice. Now, after several years of use, we need to repair and upgrade several areas of our property. Maintaining our facility is not only good stewardship, it is also a matter of safety, security, and being a good neighbor in our community.
We want to make full use of our building to serve and reach our local community and other parts of the world with the good news of the Gospel. Pave the Way helps prepare our campus for future ministry.
What is the total cost?
Every effort is being made to find the most cost effective and long-lasting solutions to renovate our facility. Pave the Way addresses eight of the most critical maintenance areas:
- Roof Maintenance $20,000
- Repair Windows $6,000
- Audio Visual Upgrades $6,500
- Remodel Bathrooms $20,000
- Furnace and Air Conditioning $20,000
- Parking Lot Resurfacing $225,000
- Interior Lighting $8,000
- Exterior Lighting $8,000
- Cost of Eight Projects $313,500
- Global Impact Contribution to Missions $31,500
- Total Pave the Way Investment $345,500
How can you participate?
There are several ways that you can participate in Pave the Way and there are several levels of commitment.
- Please join us in praying for this project.
- Please consider donating money, securities or other assets to help fund this project.
- You can volunteer your time and skills to help us renovate several areas.
- Tell others about this project.
- Study and implement Biblical stewardship principles.
- RCC will be offering financial stewardship education throughout this campaign.