Worship in person at 8:30am and 10:30am!
You do not need a Facebook account to view Riverside's page. RCC is a public account and can be viewed by anyone. There may be a pop up screen asking you to sign up; just click Not Now or click X.
Important Details -
For all services - Masks are required for movement within the building.
First Service 8:30 a.m. Masks are required at all times, but optional for people (worship leaders, pastors, presenters, etc.) during the time they are on the platform.
Prayer Time - Immediately following the first service, before the second service, in the conference room.
Second Service 10:30 a.m. Masks required for movement within the building, but optional within your seating area or for people (worship leaders, pastors, presenters, etc.) during the time they are on the platform. Sunday School (K-4th) and Nursery (6mo-PreK) are available during the 10:30am service.
Safety precautions in place:
- We have removed every other row of seats, creating additional spacing between the rows.
- Within each row, three empty seats will be required between households. Belongings can be placed on those seats if you like.
- Seats have been added to the foyer to extend the available seating and to remind us not to congregate in this area.
- A seating area for parents with nursery-age children will be available in the back corner of the foyer.
- The Nursing Mother’s Room is open in the Sunday School wing of the building.
- The doors to the church will open at 8:20 a.m. for the first service and about 10:20 a.m. for the second service. We ask that you remain outside until this time.
- We encourage outdoor fellowship before, after and between the services, weather permitting.
- We ask that verbal greetings be used in place of handshakes or hugs.
- We will have greeters open the doors for you at the entrance to the church and sanctuary.
- Door handles and shared surfaces will be wiped down with a sanitizing cleaner before, after and between services.
- Hand sanitizer will be available at many locations throughout the facility.
- We will not have coffee or beverage service initially.
- Each service will have a 5-minute stretch break but we ask that people remain in the sanctuary unless there is a need to use the restroom.
- We ask that people not congregate inside the restrooms but wait outside until space is available.
- Between services, the building will be closed for cleaning and will reopen at about 10:20 for seating for the second service.
- We ask that those who are ill or have a compromised immune system remain at home and participate through the livestream or online audio and video recordings.
We want to reiterate that families and individuals should prayerfully consider whether indoor, corporate worship is right for them at this time, and stress that there is no single decision that is right for everyone. We ask everyone to be understanding and supportive of the decisions that others make.
We realize that these changes will be inconvenient or uncomfortable for most (if not all) of us. Yet if we keep our focus on the Lord, our trials will be “light and momentary.” Please know that we are doing our best to make godly decisions during a difficult time. We will continue to make changes and hopefully scale back some of the restrictions as it seems appropriate to do so.
As we interact with each other and adjust to these changes, the Apostle Paul’s instruction to the church in Colossae are an appropriate reminder for us as well. “Therefore, as God's chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience. Bear with each other and forgive whatever grievances you may have against one another. Forgive as the Lord forgave you. And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity,” Colossians 3:12-14.